What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, mailing address, Phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
We use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do not use an SSL certificate
- We only provide articles and information, and we never ask for personal or private information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
It won’t affect the users experience
Third Party Disclosure
We may transfer your non-identifiable information to third parties. We may also transfer your identifiable information, but only to trusted third parties
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
This site may employ Google Analytics advertising features that collect data about your traffic via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers as well as data collected through standard Google Analytics implementation. We make every effort to adhere to Google Analytics Advertising policies.
We will not facilitate the merger of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature.
We reserve the right to test, turn-on or turn-off any of the Google Analytics features from time to time without explicit announcement or disclosure.
By utilizing certain Google Analytics Advertising Features, we are required to disclose the following information:
- This site may employ Google Analytics Display Advertising features.
- This site and other third-party vendors may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together.
- Visitors to our out site can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features used, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI’s consumer opt-out).
Terms and Conditions:
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Angels Bail Bonds and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Angels Bail Bonds express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Angels Bail Bonds express written consent.
Limitations of liability
Angels Bail Bonds will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Angels Bail Bonds has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
You hereby indemnify Angels Bail Bonds and undertake to keep Angels Bail Bonds indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Angels Bail Bonds to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Angels Bail Bonds legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Angels Bal Bonds arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions[, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Angels Bail Bonds other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Angels Bail Bonds may take such action as Angels Bail Bonds deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Angels Bail Bonds may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Angels Bail Bonds may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Angels Bail Bonds rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Angels Bail Bonds in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with California Law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of California.